The streets of Old Town will be a colorful Mercado during the Festival with over 70 food & retail vendors. Enjoy mouthwatering plates to last throughout the weekend including fresh fruits, kettle corn, crepes, shave ice, bbq, Thai, pizza, ice cream, corn on the cob and of course lots of great traditional Mexican dishes! Your eyes will be just at satisfied as your stomach as you roam in and out of colorfully decorated booths perusing and purchasing handmade items and creative gifts.
Limited Spots Left to Register as a 2019 Vendor!
Non-Corporate Food & Non-Food Booths:
- Early Bird Before February 16th – $950
- Before March 23rd – $1,100
- After March 23rd – $1,200
- Time Share, Home Improvement, Solar – $1,750
- National Brand Corporate Booths (Non-food) – starting at $2,500
- National Brand Corporate Sampling (Food) – starting at $3,500